Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Site Update

Just a quick post regarding the design of this site. I pretty much like how it is currently but will be adding a few "bells and whistles" in the near future. I have got (or re-discovered) my WebSpace from BTInternet/Yahoo so i can host images, files and things on there so ... watch this space. I have just added a series of links on the right hand side of the screen so that you can jump direct to my current favorite sites. If people have any links to share or have a comment on the design of this site, please let me know - either via the chat window thing or add a comment under this post. Feedback is nice to get. I'm not sure if the current format for the information i am providing is best! Maybe just a series of links would be better. Let me know! I am also thinking of adding a way that people can be emailled when the site has been updated with a new posting. Is that something you want? Let me know! I have also added a link to download the Firefox browser too - as i am now using that in preference to Internet Explorer. Just a shame i can't use it at work really. If you are using FireFox, you can add this site as an RSS feed so it appears as a "Live Bookmark". If you don't know what i mean - you might be missing out! ;)

No comments: