Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Mad eye

No, no, no, no... NO! This is not what I expected Mad Eye Moody to look like! In my minds eye he was a lot more "grotesque" than this. He was more kind of like Robert Deniro's version of Frankenstein's monster. And what the hell is that? A strap on eye? Get a grip! I might have to go back and check The Goblet Of Fire for the first description of Moody - but this just destroys him for me. Nearly as bad as casting Keanu Reeves as John Constantine for the poor film version of the Hellblazer comics.... Casting directors..... "Stupefy!" Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

7 comments:

Fella said...

It's actually better that I expected them to do.

Fella said...

than

Loz said...

i don't know what you're talking about.

Ghone said...

Looks like a Ronnie Barker sketch to me!

Chris said...

Proof there that it's always a good idea to read the book first.

I am re-reading LOTR, and find it impossible not to 'see' Jackson's vision of middle earth.

Ubermilf said...

I agree.

And the eye looks like a Halloween gag from the dime store.

But... who would you have cast instead? I'm going to think about that.

Tao said...

I suppose that the actual actor is not too bad - but I would not have made his eye like that! It looks total crapola!