Thursday, November 24, 2005

Retraction

I would like to retract my earlier statement regarding the casting and special effects used to make Mad Eye Moody in the new Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire film. I watched most of it last night in the Taoski's Torrent Sofa Cinema and I was impressed! It certainly is the best HP film to date - and I have'nt even got to the good bit yet at the end of "The Maze"... Mad Eye is done very well actually and does the character justice. So... sorry... I appologise. Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Fella said...

I was going to come back and comment on this very thing. I went and saw it last night and I, too, was impressed. Moody was very good. The Dragon's were bad ass and the best part was Voldemort. Ralph Fiennes was fucking great as The Dark Lord. That Cedric Diggory is one dead bastard.

Tao said...

You are WAY right.

I would even watch it again! Normally something only reserved for Starwars!

And yes, Diggory is well dead (but still buff (according to many teenage girls who post messages on ther IMDB chatrooms).