Thursday, August 11, 2005

Life o' reilly

So here i am typing on an iBook running Mac OS9 after another hectic day on holiday trawling the sunny beaches of Southsea and Gosport. The kids are happy - the wine is flowing and my "borrowed" gps PDA unit brought me direct here with no hitches at all!! I want one now! Well... at least for when i am on my hols each year. Off to the next portion of my holiday tomorrow - across the country to Devon for another week of swimming and fun. See y'all laterz... Wonder if i can permenantly "borrow" this iBook too!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Enjoy, you salty seadog.

How did the iPod broadcast fare?

bigfootcookie said...

Nice.

At least you are safe in the knowledge you are not trying to fly back from Russia the day BA staff go on strike at Heathrow.

Oops.

MrNoxious said...

Safely back in blighty now, luckily for me the the strikes were on Friday and my flight was on Saturday night. The only disruption I suffered was a delay of about an hour and a half and a "snack pack" instead of an in-flight meal.