Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sun, Sand, Sea and.. Sudoku?

Already it's my first full day back from my holiday in Devon and I am getting used to the idea that going back to work is only a few hours away. Things are returning to normal at home - the wife is in the garden reading, the washing machine is on, my youngest is packing in two weeks worth of playing with his trains into one day and the eldest boy is (again) watching Transformers The Movie. And I am blogging... Whilst away I did learn how to do Soduko, walk a tightrope, re-discover my juggling skills, finish reading the latest Harry Potter book and discover that Budgerigars are actually parrots. The break away was excellent - just a shame it has to end. Mr Swimpig has also persuaded me to start my own Photoblog too... watch this space. Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

Chris said...

Tightrope walking and juggling.

Have you been at clown camp?


Hey hey kids!
I heartily endorse this product/service

GYPSY said...

Sorry you had to come back the mess the virus caused :-(

bigfootcookie said...

Welcome back Shandy.

You are now in charge of the bridge, whilst I piss off for 2 weeks and empty my brain.

Use the Cat O' nine tails on 'Stang if his hormones start up again.

Enjoy!

Captain Beefheart said...

Welcome back! Two weeks of working for an living and I feel I need a break :i(

And I guess I'm now the only dope in England who doesn't know how to do Soduku

Tao said...

Nah... you're just a dope!