Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Taoski's Choice

So, tomorrow is Thursday the 1st of September. Therefore it must be the day the Sony PSP comes out in the UK! I have already had my grubby geek paws on one of these devices which was imported from Nippon. I have to say that they are very sexy and are definitely worth the money (aprox £200). It could easily replace my iPod and GBA in one foul swoop. The only problem is... 1. Should I save up for a new mountain bike seeing as I do the cycle commute thing now? £300 quid should do it. Mine is starting to creak a little. 2. Should I start saving for the XBOX360 which is not far off either? Thats only going to be around £300 too! 3. Should I get a new Windows Mobile smartphone? I miss my SPV. 4. Should I get a PSP and ditch the GBA seeing as the PSP can emulate the GBA and I can get the games for free off the webbernet thing? Choices, choices... Shame I have'nt got the money to do any of them!

5 comments:

Tao said...

My bike only cost me £30 so I aint gonna bust my purse on doing it up too much!

The Cookster is (also) currently MIA in brum on the second of his 2 weeks holiday.

His wife does'nt let him use the computer at home unless he's made her a cup of tea.

Something which we know he is totally underqualified at doing!

Ubermilf said...

Taoski, you are as big a geek as my husband.

And if you've seen his blog, that's really saying something.

Although, he is almost exclusively a MAC geek, being in advertising and all.

I've always wanted to tell you -- I like your scary flashing eyes.

Chris said...

Oh capricious you...

To hear you talking about any item replacing your iPod so soon. We who endured your plaintive posts fantisising about iPod ownership for so long, do you forget yourself so quickly? For shame. What lesson for the small ones?

On the other hand, it is very shiny and kickass, get two!

MrNoxious said...

I too have sampled the delights of this rather tasty gadget thanks to AgentMasters bringing one back from TheBigApple. I have to concur that it is shweet, and it uses the same memory chip as my phone, and it can do loads of clever things, and it's shiny ....must....resist....

Tao said...

It could easily replace my iPod and GBA in one foul swoop.

I certainly do not want to replace my iPod! I use it most days - especially on the cycle in to work.

As per usual i am getting all "iPoddy" over the PSP and think I need one when really I don't.

What's the sound of one hand clapping? Dunno. I got my earphones in anyway so I can't hear a thing!