Wednesday, September 07, 2005

iPod Nano

Those tefal heads over at Apple have done it again! Delivering us two new products on the same day! The new iPod Nano is the replacement for the Ipod Mini and comes in the usual flavours of 2 and 4gb. With a color screen and physical dimensions that resemble some sort of a scifi nano chip thing it looks amazing! They also announced a new iTunes mobile phone in association with Motorola. It can only hold 100 songs at a time (1GB) but I expect this is too little too late for them in the mobile market. What amazes me most is that there have been no internet leaks about the iPod Nano at all when there are usually plenty of sites crawling up Apples butt to get the latest information! Me Want one! And i bet BigFootCookie does too! EDIT: iTunes version 5 is out too! Must do a clean up on my music folders before i download it! EDIT2: Looks like every fecker is getting iTunes5... i'm on a 2 meg line and am getting 11kb a sec! What the freaks that all about?

4 comments:

Tao said...

iPods always remind me of some sort of shiny pill you could swallow!

A yummy, crunchy, silicon based musical fun snack!

Fella said...

If I don't get one I might die. I can feels the throes of desire welling up in my copious gut. I reckon I might explode.

bigfootcookie said...

Oh bollocks.

Double bollocks.

Another Ipod product for me to desire and covet, wring my hands in a build up of wanton hankering, inner turmoil over whether I can afford to buy it, procrastinate, and then have it replaced by a newer product just as I have nearly got the last of the cravings out of my veins.

Tao said...

Yes yes yes!

There is never a good time to buy technology.

Unless you can really afford it!