Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Septets Of Stuffs

Phew! Glad Nick tagged me with this meme as I could'nt really think of anything to blog about at the moment. I have just taken a little (well earned) break from work (with iPod assistance) to bring you my Septets of Stuffs: 7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die: 1. Write a childrens story (future colaborative blog - watch this space) 2. Travel a bit more 3. Not work so hard 4. Stop using a computer all day every day! 5. Spend more time doing things I want to do 6. Paint/draw/chill 7. Consumate the marriage to my second wife... 7 Things I Can Do: 1. Play the guitar.. Pink Floyd/Oasis anyone? 2. Play the Digeridoo.. anyone? 3. Juggle 4. Fix computers (and then some) 5. Survive on 4 hours sleep a night 6. Watch endless UK soaps and not get addicted 7. Fear death 7 Things I Can't Do: 1. Fix cars 2. Cut in (painting walls) 3. Those little sliding puzzle things.. 4. Last longer than 30 seconds 5. Understand why people fancy Kiera Knightly! 6. Paperwork 7. Care less about anything 7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex: 1. Bottoms 2. Asses 3. Behinds 4. Women in shirts n ties..? 5. Arses 6. Butts 7. Baby got back! 7 Things That I Say Most Often: 1. Have you seen that new iPod? 2. It's on the torrents...for free! 3. Chanks (a mumbled mix of cheers and thanks) 4. Love you 5. Smell Ya Laterz 6. How comes i never got invited to the pub - again? 7. w00t! 7 Celebrity Crushes: 1. I refuse to do Celebs 2. cos' they are all just 3. odd looking, skinny, stupid 4. airbrushed fakes who are so up 5. their own arses they all 6. look like their own shit anyway! 7. Jude Law

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pah - and he obviously couldn't be bothered to do a five one! ;)

Mind you neither could we - it's a bit of a half arsed attempt. ;)

Tao said...

Sorry guys!
I only just spotted that link!
Must check Techorati more often...

Sorry!
Sorry!

I kiss Alan Shearer's feet to make up for my crapness...

Anonymous said...

:)

We only managed to fill in about 60% of it ourselves anyway.

As for Technorati - did you see the new quicker version yet?

Ghone said...

LOL! Moist amusing!
Have a 'burger' on me!

Ubermilf said...

I love you, Taoski.

And hey, I've got an ass! Ubie's got back!