Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hells Blue Teeth

Since I got hold of my Motorola V600 phone I have been trying to use Bluetooth to upload stuff to it. I bought a Blue-USB Bluetooth adapter from eBay and have paired the phone, using the crappy Bluesoleil software to my PC, but can only download pics from the phone - not upload ringtones or anything else. After reading the tutorial over at Jonsguides for getting any USB Bluetooth Adapter to work with XP using the Widcomm software, I went in search of the required files that had been deleted (as requested by Widcomm) and found them! All done via this search string on the mighty Tyoogle. I have'nt tried this yet, but will tonight. Enjoy! Update: Installed the drivers and patches to my laptop. Followed the complete instructions here as Jon's is missing a bit. Tested, works brilliantly! Now, off to find a copy of Crazy Frog.mp3!

No comments: