Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dons Gone And Been Dones

Yet again the MK Dons have been beaten. And its all my fault. But why? When I put FIFA 2006 into my XBox for the first time and selected my local team as my favorite, it offered me the chance to play against the World Classic VII. They totally whipped my ass! Damn you Cantona! At least I got two of them sent off injured. "Thats it... hobble away old man!... fat has-been!" I have played the FIFA series on PS2, PC, GBA and Xbox for years and have really enjoyed getting beaten all the time. I am really crap at it - I admit! If and when I get onto XBox live and play someone - they are gonna kill me. Unless it's some spotty schoolkid who's shins I can hack away until I get the game abandoned through too many red cards against me. The latest version for Xbox, FIFA 2006, is visually amazing, fluid, realistic, fast and fun. So i can get beaten in real graphical class! Definitely a must have game! On a side note, I have actually bought my first real retail game for my Xbox! Halo 2 from Play.com for a tenner!. Hard to pass up really. Especially if I get the 360 and can play it online too! Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

6 comments:

Damian Byrne said...

Surely FIFA 06 isn't better than PES 5. OH God please say it isn;t, FIFA lost it last year

Tao said...

I think the general consensus is that FIFA 2006 = excellent.
All other FIFAs = crap!

Even Gamespot gave it a good review!

bigfootcookie said...

I'll wait until the PS3 and FIFA 07.
Humph.

Tao said...

More like FIFA08!

I have been playing a "best of 3" game with matey downstairs whilst on my lunchbreak.

Brazil vs Italy

He beat me on the first game on penalties and then I beat him on the other two games - both at 2-0!

It is a most excellent game. I am well impressed with it!

A rematch is on the cards tomorrow!!!

Fella said...

Total burn on the PS3.

Back in the day when we played Super Techmo Bowl we had a hard time beating the all star teams, but it was a matter of great pride when we could horribly injure one of those bastards.

No.1 Fan said...

Lads, you cant beat the REAL thing , dont keep pretending that your in a team go and join a sunday league team and do it for real, you can kick ass and get satisfaction from the fact that you have achieved something!