Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Busy busy busy!

Phew! Had a real busy day here at work today. I cycled to work again through the icy cold wind this morning and even managed to make it out at lunchtime for a quick ride too. Well... a ride up to Subway for a foot-long Veggie Max sub! W00t! I have noticed after just two days of cycling, that when I get to work, although I feel all sweaty and my lungs are insanely burning in a sea of my own mucus, I feel so much more awake and ready to do stuff! It's cool. The wife's out at her Salsa class tonight, so I get to spend a little more quality time with my Xbox, PC and 360 - before I sell them all!! HA ha ha ha.... (evil laugh). Swimpig promises to make an appearance too at some point. Maybe he wants his arab strap back?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE GONNA SELL THEM!!!?

so sad....

bigfootcookie said...

Sell tham all, and buy a better bike!

There again, I have gone down the Nintendo DS route.......