Sunday, April 02, 2006

TRON? TR-OFF!

I managed to get a copy of TRON from... er... somewhere and it's a great copy in widescreen too! I attempted to convert it to DVD using DVD Santa and got an "Unsupported video stream" error. Roxio 8 also decides to give me a cryptic "unspecified error" plus a load of hex to go with it! Fecking computers! So, it appears that the format of the file is one of those odd DivX ones that refuses to convert without a lot of hassle. I also downloaded DivXtoDVD too (after reading a few good things about it) and after converting and burning which took about 2 hours, the quality of the DVD is jumpy and the audio is about 3 seconds ahead of the video! Good job i've still got my old, modded XBox to watch it on over the network. On a side note, I have decided to post at least once per day this month in an attempt to kick start my blogging again. I failed yesterday though already! I was discussing a possible "april fools day" post with Swimpig over breakfast yesterday but nothing came of it. Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

Ghone said...

You could always ask Square if you could borrow his DVD.
Such a cool film...

FAST ED said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FAST ED said...

TRY THIS SITE THEY GOT KOOL TOOLS!!
WWW.DVDrHELP.COM