Monday, April 03, 2006

Three Six oh?

I am quite close to making somewhat of a decision. Now that I have been paid and the overdraft is slightly smaller after maxing it in New York, it's time to think about subscribing for a years worth of XBOX Live and getting a new game for my 360. However - what game to get is one question... But - "do I want to" is the most important one! Now don't get me wrong. I love my 360 (like a bruvver! burp) but hardly ever play on it. At present my "gaming time" is spent either fitting in a quick game of Fifa 2006 on my old Xbox after the wife has gone to bed or snatching a few games of the same title on my Gameboy Advance SP (while I crap). The 360 sits redundant beneath my TV. The most I have used it for recently is to stream our New York photos to from my Media Centre PC.
  • Maybe it was a rash decision to buy it?
  • Maybe I should have got a PSP like I was thinking?
  • Maybe I'm just having a "downer" on it at the moment?
Who knows. I certainly don't. But a PSP from eBay with a few games and a memory stick would not set me back too much. And I'm sure someone would have my 360 off me to counter act the spend. Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: