Monday, February 21, 2005

iPod and Apple Mac - shelved

As much as i would love an iPod and a (new) Apple Mac i think these things will have to be shelved for now. I'll just add them to my Amazon wishlist and hope that someome will buy me them for my Birthday (which is in 131 days!). My cashflow is at an all time low. What with new exhausts, new tires and poorly cats i cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel at the moment. Lets just hope that my employer offers me Early Voluntary Retirement and i can leave with some cash and walk into another job - which i am lining up... possibly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

new exhausts and poorly cats....

catalytic or feline dude?

Chris

Tao said...

Both :(
Boo hoo!
Need more cash! Will pimp for money...

bigfootcookie said...

No money? I can resemble that comment as well. You'll have to get some work as a part time graphic designer, and sell your 1984-1985 complete collection of Mayfair. Remember, a cat is not just for Xmas, you should always make sure enough is left for a curry on Boxing Day.