Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Boy Who Heard Music

Hot on the heels of us creative wordy types over at Handshandy, Pete Townshend of The Who fame has began to tread our path by posting two chapters of his novella over at his Blogspot blog.  I have’nt read the whole thing (yet) so if you can be bothered, let me know what its all about.

Sure makes better reading than Pamela Anderson's blog though!

Oh. And Pete uses a Mac by the way.  Why does’nt that surprise me?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

Fella said...

I'm going to go read it now. Pete is The Man. I may be biased as The Who is in my top three favorite bands of all time.

Tao said...

I expect a synopsis by lunchtime! On my desk! (and the synopsis).

Chris said...

Would this be the project that Pete was *ahem* researching, when looking at all those pictures?

Time for a rousing chorus of "Can't explain"

Fella said...

low blow, chris! 2 minutes in the box!

Fella said...

hey you joey, tell me how you changed the picture in your header. you use the kubrick template right? that's what I use and the blue makes me gag.

Fella said...

nevermind.

BikerMondo said...

Ahhh Chris - you da man. It was sitting there waiting to be picked.