Sunday, October 30, 2005

iTao

On friday I had my portable heart monitor fitted for 24 hours. Seven different coloured electrodes were attached to various parts of my chest after a student doctor shaved me and dealt me a few lines of his jokey patter. The main device was in a small black zipped bag slung over my shoulder. Not that different from a camera case. I went straight back to work and hid the device under my shirt. Looking like I was "packing heat" I spent the rest of the day feeling a little odd for having sticky pads all over me - but only had one slight odd heartbeat type symptom at around 12:39 which I noted in the little diary they gave me. I went and stayed at SwimPig's house, had a few beers and a real coffee at 9pm (which will be noted in the diary too). He took some excellent long exposure shots of me, in my monitor gear, in the garden with a torch. You have to keep your eye on his site. One of the shots may appear soon. Also, my sleep was affected as I normally sleep on my side - so the wife was kept awake by me snoring like a cattle grid. I will be taking the monitor back tomorrow and will expect to hear the results (if any) sometime soon i suppose. Technorati Tags: , , , ,

8 comments:

Chris said...

We can rebuild him

We have the technology

We'll need the starter motor and alternator from a '81 Allegro. Tim?

Fella said...

Apple Logo! Nice.

Tao said...

Well Nick.. it was your idea!

bigfootcookie said...

Diary entry:

11.39pm - Started sexual relations.
11.40pm - Finished sexual relations.
11.41pm - Wife calls me in from the shed, and makes me jump.

Fella said...

Ha!

Damian Byrne said...

Now that looks familiar, You had the ECGs and excercise tests yet. They're fun - my SWMBO had all this for her dodgy ticker.

Ghone said...

Aye, twas jolly interesting getting the poor lad to stand outside on a cold dank evening without his vest on!
Did capture some cool images tho.
I'll post one tomorrow evening if you all behave!

Ghone said...

Your photo is ready Mr Taoski!