Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Photoshop Kubrick Header Template

Hot on the heels of my previous posting about the Kubrickr header image generator - and bang on the money after Mr Noxious slated my new header design in favor of the old logo (in a LOST stylie) comes a copy of my photoshop template for the Kubrick "Blue Blob" header. Made from two layers, you can either customize on top of the "blue blob" or remove it totally for your own "free form" enjoyment. I was starting to think of a new design and made this template to help me. Hope others can benefit from using this too! Grab the template here Get the Kubrick for Blogger template here Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

10 comments:

Fella said...

you know I got all excited when I downloaded your template and then I opened it up and realized it's the exact same as the one I use. Layers and everything. Of course I'm not nearly as talented as you which is why I limit myslef to pictures and text. but I'm okay with that.

Tao said...

Is it just you that comments on my blog these days?

Fella said...

Seems that way. I think everyone else is jealous of our phat Kubricks.

I need a new insult. Tossers, Joey and Numpty have served their purpose. Hook me up!

Tao said...

Hows about Wazzock?

Fella said...

Can I use it in conjunction with twat? Like: "WhiteBoyBob is a wazzock twat."

Ubermilf said...

I only understand half of what you say.

On a good day.

Cuppa numpty crumpets, gov'ner?

Tao said...

I suppose Wazzock should only be used on its own.

ie: WhiteBoyBob, don't be such a fat Wazzock.

But i suppose you could add a "you twat" on the end. Or maybe "WBB is a twatty wazzock" might work too.

Then again... he is a bit of a Div

Fella said...

twatty wazzock is my new go-to insult. You treat me so well, Tao.

By the by, you put me on your messenger list but I forgot to checkark the little box that puts you on mine. Shoot me an email at nick,seaman@gmail.com and let me know what your user name is, you wazzock.

Fella said...

my link is all fucked. Dammit.

nick.seaman@gmail.com

Fella said...

fuck it. you'll have to copy and paste, apparently the comments section does not like the mailto: tag.