Friday, February 03, 2006

Pile Up City

I managed to get in some racing last night on Project Gotham 3. I'm still total crap - but am getting better. I actually finished 2 races rather than getting timed out and my powerslides are getting more... er... "powerier" too. I am slowly working out how to use the handbrake button at last. I'm sure most players don't use the break at all in favour of the handbrake, as I hardly ever see any red lights as they approach a corner. Playing on XBox Live is quite funny though, listening to the jovial banter in the lobby area which then turns to "you mutha-fucka! Piss off and practice you twat!" in a variety of languages as the cars pile up at the first corner. People seem to forget it's a game and get very, very intense about it. I also played a few "Team Slayer" and "Rumble Armory" games on Halo2. I started off good on the RA games I played, coming 2nd or 3rd but on the TS games I was always on the losing team. Or rather, the losing team always had me on their side. The people playing on Halo2 seem to be alot friendlier and I got invited to a Party Game by someone too. Great fun . But a shame it does'nt update my GamerCard to say i've been playing Halo2 though... never mind. Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Ghone said...

You do drive like a girl!!!