Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Escape!

Just time to tell you that I got my new passport and managed to escape "Inbred Mutant City" (Peterborough) without any injury or mental illness. When you have four hours to kill in a shopping center, you get to see what the "real" inhabitants of the locallity are like. Overbiting slobs who got pregnant at 15 to the local "future mental care order" kid with the wet grin, no school exam passes and slight bum fluff moustache. I was only glad that my iPod and tin foil hat was there to shield my brain from the "mongoloid transmitter" cunningly hidden in the area of Floor 4 of the multi-story car park. Then again, it could have been my lack of sleep, anxiety and the sudden influx of "Grande Mocha's" that skewed my view of things there.

4 comments:

MEMOIRS DE UNA PINCHE TRASHY said...

Im glad you escaped Inbred Mutant City, Hi my name is Gonzalo and I live in Mexico City, I just wanted to thank you for your help on blogger groups. I’m still frustrated I can not publish new posts and I feel kind of sad about it. I was wondering if you could give me your e mail so I could send you my username and password in order to see if you could make it work. It would be great if you say yes, the thing is that you seem like an expert in the art of blogging and I’m just such a stupid guy in this art. My thing is to write and publish.

My blog is http://pinchetrashy.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much

Tao said...

What?

You invented it matey!

Ghone said...

What? No inappropriate touching?
How disappointing!

Tiz a strange place indeed. I seem to remember seeing some women walking around town in their slippers...

bigfootcookie said...

Sounds like Chesterfield to me. But with more class.

Glad to hear my "Passive Stupidity Sheild" works.
Patent Pending.