Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tagged

Been tagged by mmChronic over at NewLinks with this meme. Not sure I should be doing these anymore really... are'nt these things for silly girl bloggers who bitch about their friends or Newbie Bloggers? Anyway - here goes... Four Jobs I've had:
  • Washing up/dirt removal operative
  • Shelf stacker/Supermarket technician
  • Archaeology Site Technician/mud scraper
  • iT-mumbo-jumbo-fix-er-upper/tea drinker
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
  • The Empire Strikes Back
  • Carry On Doctor
  • Revenge Of The Sith
  • Madagascar (not through choice! The kids love it)
Four Places I have Lived:
  • London - E17
  • Milton Keynes - MFK
  • Does "The Internet" count?
  • The list endeth here...
Four TV Shows I Would Love to Watch:
  • LOST
  • Any computer gaming show on Bravo
  • Never Mind The Buzzcocks
  • Black Adder
Four Places I have been on Vacation:
  • St Lucia
  • Gran Canaria
  • France
  • Dublin
Four Websites You Visit Daily:
  • BlogLines
  • BBC News
  • Gmail
  • Google
Four of My Favorite Foods:
  • Peanut Butter
  • Cheese Twists (the dry biscuit type)
  • Almond Danish
  • Egg and Tomato sandwiches
Four Places I would Rather Be:
  • I concur with my "tagee", mmChronic. Bed - with my wife - would be the best option..
  • Or playing my 360 comes very close too..
Four Albums I Cannot Live Without:
  • Early Oasis
  • Stone Roses, Stone Roses
  • Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
  • Pungent Effulgent - Ozric Tentacles
Four People to Tag:
  • Not gonna tag no-one - if you feel like replying... do so.
  • Its a free country after all..

No comments: