Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Bloglines - definitely my current favorite

Bloglines is still my current favorite website to visit quite a few times each day. Basically its a web based interface to any RSS feed. This means that with site you can add a subscription to say the BBC News site and when you leave Bloglines for 5 mins and come back it will show you the new items from that site that have been added in the last 5 mins. Same if you have been away for a week! Its nice to come back to work after the weekend and "catch up" with things. I currently have a long list of websites and blogs that are updated regularly - and i can read all the updates in one place! Very handy. They all seem to be "Techy" sites i have subscribed to at the moment, but there are a few personal blogs in there too. You know who you are! To see my list of current subscriptions, click here. To join Bloglines, click here. Once you have signed up, go to the Directory and browse through the list of sites available. There is also the top feeds and top links too which show the most popular. Still only one subscriber to my Blog though..... me.

No comments: