Wednesday, March 30, 2005

More fractals

I have just been surfing google for some tutorials and more information on using this Ultra Fractal 3 program i blogged about earlier. Most of the images i have found are just amazing. I know that fractals have been around for lots (millions in nature) of years on PCs but they still look as good now as they did then! Ultra Fractal 3 seems to have so much hidden depth that i can't wait to get home and start playing! I found this site with some good tutorials and a challenges section. I would love to get some pics as good as some of the images in there. Fractals are so diverse that anything seems possible! Expect to see a new fractal banner appear somewhere on my Blog sometime soon. I will have to change my template back to a "proper" one

No comments: