Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Wednesday Again

Phew. For once the day has gone really quickly for a change. I have had my head stuck up my technical magic arse all day pulling shitty rabbits out of the hat that is "my job". I am actually doing some "project work" for a change. It is pretty much the same as my normal day to day "duties" but at least it's something different. Still no word from "The Inner Circle" on the Music-o-blog-o post below. It seems apathy rules at the moment on this subject. I am really looking forward to listening to some new tracks. I hope that they will not be the usual dross chart crap that i hear on the radio all day. However i do quite like listening to the radio as the playlist is fairly random and the odd bit of chat. The choice of music of mostly rubbish though. Its a shame that shows like Zane Lowe are on in the evening when i would most like to listen. Ah well. I have just noticed a big column of black smoke filling the sky from my office window. Quite a large fire by the looks of it. Not sure how far away it is though so it is difficult to pinpoint what it could be. I have taken a pic with my cameraphone so i might post it later. Jeesssuus! I have just tuned in the local radio to see if there is any news and the playlist on there is even worse than Radio1. Arg. I can't win.

No comments: