Thursday, March 31, 2005

First Post Using Blogjet

This is my first post using the BlogJet software. All looks ok so far. Nice easy interface, easy to use too. I just hope that i can run it direct from my USB drive so i can take it and use it at work.

We shall see.

EDIT: It just gave me some odd HTTP error code and i post again only to find that the post had been duplicated. However – i just went to the Blog Menu > Get Recent Posts and deleted the duplicate. Quick as a flash! This – i like.

EDIT2: Just checked it from work using it direct from my USB drive. I had to enter the registry keys to get it to work properly, but i cannot get it to traverse the company firewall. I have put in my proxy username and password but it cannot get through... :( Never mind... Blogger seems to be working ok at the moment!

No comments: