Friday, April 01, 2005

The evidence..... Posted by Hello I had a dream last night. I was walking back from MK train station to where i used to park my car during my "commuting phase". The wind was blowing hard and i could feel my hair getting pushed up as i turned my face into the wind. But that was just a dream. Yes. It's gone. My hair has bit the floor in a blaze of clipper madness last night. Actually - while i was doing it my wife started saying "but i like your hair long" and also her mother who was on the phone at the time said the same! Tsk! Actually, i feel a little sad for doing it now. I was kind of postponing cutting it off until everyone had seen it in its full glory. Most people never did though. Also i am not the kind of person who showers every day and when it is just washed it goes mad! Therefore i spent most of the time looking like i was electrocuted or something. I have come into work today i have had quite a few of the usual comments like "who did your hair? The council?" or "Let me know who it was... i'll go and get them for you". Do they not remember that i have had my hair shaved like this ever since i have worked at this office and also for the last 16 years! How quickly they forget.. My hair was about 4 inches long and 20 inches deep. Looking at my profile picture (top right of the screen) - that was the last time i was shaven. Those pics were taken on the 13th of September last year. So it was only growing for six months. Not bad. With a little more "management" i might even get long flowing locks next time! Watch this space....

1 comment:

bigfootcookie said...

Nah, that's never all from clippering your head. You've been shaving your haven again, haven't you?