Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Like the ace of spades

So, i work hard all day at the PC only to come home and spend another 3 hours tweaking my Blogger template and learning CSS code by the seat of my pants. I am not totally happy with the end result. I can see that the picture behind the post title is really going to annoy me after a few days. The picture in the header was taken by me from my back garden on manual mode, fidling with the ISO and F stops to get a dark image. It worked out ok - no ammendment in Photoshop apart from cropping it. Comments / feedback please... And check out my template test blog at taotest now and then - expect it to get all "iPodded up" sometime soon. Technorati Tags: , , ,

5 comments:

Ghone said...

Well stylish dude!
Nice and fresh, urban, street ect.

The photo and the graphic are great!
Leave them alone - you've fiddled enough! x.

bigfootcookie said...

I likey welly much.

Tao said...

Awww... thanks guys!
Nice to see my code fumbling has come up trumps again.

I still don't like it that much.

I prefer a white layout...

MrNoxious said...

it's black

glad you finally came around :p

nice logo/landscape though, well done

Captain Beefheart said...

Most execllent - I shall have to study your words of wisdom when I return and am on the dole :o(