Monday, July 04, 2005

Trip Stats

Here are my bike stats from today using my new Cat Eye bike computer that my parents got me for my birthday on Saturday. Time: 19.00 mins Distance: 4.58 miles Average Speed: 14.4 mph Max Speed: 26.3 mph Total distance so far: 6.6 miles Let this stand as the milestone for me to surpass... I then realised after i got to work that i had not set the exact wheel size on the little computer thing - so its all rubbish! But near enough for me. 19 minutes is pretty good i thought. I was'nt really pushing it either and it was also windy which, as every cyclist knows, is the devils breath! Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

6 comments:

bigfootcookie said...

Wind, as far as I am concerned, come from the devil's very own bottom. It is the only element that can drain the life out of you whilst cycling. Rain, snow, sun, ice and mud can all be coped with. But wind? Barstard.

Ghone said...

Typical techie - refusing to read the manual!

Let me know if its cool - I'll get one for my new racer that my dad built for me.

bigfootcookie said...

Hey swimpig, you're not going to start road racing as well as swimming the channel every week! You'll waste away you know! Unless you keep topping up with the alcohol. That’s what I do. Valuable re-hydration therapy :-D

Tao said...

I would'nt worry - he's a fatty bastard anyway..

Ghone said...

At least my hyperlinks
work you thin poof!

bigfootcookie said...

LMFAO!