Monday, July 25, 2005

Recipe for weekend fun

Spicy Nose Surprise:
recipie image
1. Take 2 cans of Stella "Wife Beater" lager and consume at 6pm. 2. Proceed to local curry house and despense 1 bottle of Cobra Beer (large) whilst waiting for food to arrive. 3. Eat Vegetable Biryani and Nan Bread. 4. Soak stomach contents with the other bottle of Cobra Beer (large). 5. Go home, drink 2 glasses (not bottles) of Jack Daniels and Lemonade (large). 6. Go to bed at 2am. 7. Toss, turn, feel rough, stay awake for most of the night due to stomach churning, puke twice and get spicy vegetable rice stuck up the back of your nose, get no more sleep until 0715am. 8. Allow little children to enter your bedroom and jump freely on your stomach at 0730am just after you got back to sleep. 9. Rise at 1100am feeling shellshocked and purged of vomit. Avoid eating all day (just in case). 10. Never again. So.. i'm a wuss. I just cannot drink like I used to - must be my age.

5 comments:

MrNoxious said...

Not surprised after 2 bottles of JD. That aint the first time you've been bad after a curry recently ay it?

(btw it's Recipe not Recipie)

Tao said...

Thanks for the "heads up" on the spelling thing. If our two 28.8k Interweb Modems go any faster then I might be able to spell check my stuff first eh?

And i have updated the main post explaining that it was only two glasses of JD - not two bottles!

I would be totally dead if i had drunk that much! I am wincing just thinking about it...

bigfootcookie said...

Wife beata and Cobra = Coolios

Veggie Curry = Dodgy. Very.

Night cap shorts = Optional.

Chris said...

Sounds to me like you had a bad batch of lemonade. It can be poison old man.




and it's dispense 1 bottle of Cobra.

I'll get my coat

Ghone said...

You poor little lamb!
I do hope Mrs Taoksi was understanding or was she also somewhat under the weather?
Perhaps plastic bedding would be the order of the day for your next gatronomic extravaganza!