Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Strong coffee please! I'm going down....

Feeling tired and apathetic today. I can't even blog straight. This is the 4th time i have tried - i deleted all the others as they were sounding too morose. I was up until 2am Monday morning trying to re-flash the firmware on my old Wireless Access Point i have for sale on eBay at the moment after i thought i had screwed it up for good. Staying up til 2am is not the problem though. When i did eventually fix the fault and reitre to my bed my brain was still in work mode and was buzzing away for at least 1 hour. My little'n got up the following day at 0640 which in total made for about 4 hours sleep. I am pretty good at surviving on no sleep though. Its always the second day after when it hits me the most. Have more coffee, leave the desk and walk round outside in the fresh air? Nah, i'll just stew at my desk and wade through the blogs i have on my Bloglines Subscriptions. That usually has some interesting stuff about new mobile phones or the XBOX360/PSP to keep me awake. Slot in a bit of work too here and there and all should be ok. Only joking Mr Employer - i am working all the time - just in case you really are monitoring my connection! The problem is.... i'm here at work til six tonight. I wonder if my brain will still be working then? Doubt it.

No comments: