Friday, May 06, 2005

Open Wide.... wider!


Open Wide
Originally uploaded by Taoski.
Since the age of 20 when i had to have 8 fillings in my teeth i have been picking up radio signals from an alien craft which hides on the dark side of the moon. The attack is immenant but they are biding their time - for now.

My dentist is obviously blind.

When i went for my 6 month checkup yesterday he did not find anything wrong (as usual) and only gave me a scale and polish - same as last time. He is obviously "in league with the greys" and has been brainwashed to ignore my insane ramblings.

His new dental assistant turned out to be a young blonde with pretty eyes who gave my tounge the softest of sucking actions with her saliva hoover. Our eyes met a few times as the dentist was rubbing his orthadental paste into my molars. She smiled back, winked and fish-hooked my mouth open a little wider to suck me dry.

I left feeling purged and clean and less flush with cash but also a little dirty and aroused. Good job i only get to see her every six months. Then again... i know where she lives..

3 comments:

Tao said...

I'm sure my experience was all very one sided though.

I expect she could see right down my nose and also some remains of what i had for lunch earlier that day.

She is better than the previous one though who we dubbed "The Tounge Sucker". She was a little over zealous with the tools and we often had to be separated before a suction wounding occured.

bigfootcookie said...

Perhaps her own metal fillings enabled her to intercept your thoughts before they were sucked away by the aliens, and she knew you were in a semi aroused state. She most likely also knew that you wanted her to polish your monkey's forehead, and then get all down and dirty with her and that suction tool. There again, she may have been really sick puppy and was really fantasising about your nasal hair.

Captain Beefheart said...

Dental assistants have the same appeal as nurses for me - they're not put off by lots of bodily fluids and bad smells which I find is essential