Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sleep, those little slices of death...


eyeball
Originally uploaded by Taoski.
Its going to be a hard day today.

After working on PCs for 8 hours solid (with no break!) yesterday i then went home and managed to put in another 2 hours on the PC at home. Today my brain has turned to mush, my legs have a sleepy "rushing" feeling and my eyes feel as bad as they look.

Coffee has been ordered and drunk but i keep feeling myself drawn back to check blog comments and postings rather than do any work.

I once read a story about a man who was going to spend a week only communicating via the Internet. Locked away in his house his only contact with the outside world would be via his website, blog and email. I used to think that this would be an interesting experiment to carry out. But maybe i need to do the reverse.

On a lighter note... i got the new Oasis album off the torrents. A month before the full release! Nice.

5 comments:

Captain Beefheart said...

Oasis? Are they still going? I'd have thought they'd be on the Working Men's Club circuit by now, eking out a living supporting Bobby Davro

Tao said...

They probably will be after this album. The few tracks i had not heard were not "amazing" but it was my first listen. I though Lyla was pretty crap when i first saw the video on TV - but now i love it!

Captain Beefheart said...

Yep! I concur gentelmen ;o)

Captain Beefheart said...

You are very sweet, but you are The Blog Meister as any fule kno!

*curtsie*

You lead the way master and we follow - we are not worthy!

bigfootcookie said...

After being found "guilty as charged m'Lord" of spending too much time in the past on my PC, I believe I now have that "work/home" balance just about right. Now I have to sort the "work/blog" balance out, so that I can get JUST the right amount of work done, to keep the beer vouchers coming in, without it getting in the way of blog life.