Friday, May 13, 2005

Xbox 360 Unleashed at last


I know you have all been gagging for more information about the new XBox after i posted my design mock up a few weeks ago. Last night in the US the new XBox was showed off on MTV hosted by Frodo Baggins himself. The specs on the unit sound amazing! A HDTV compatible console with Three watercooled 3.2ghz processors! Who would have thought it! Anyway, to check the full spec and a run down of some of the important science bits see the details over at XBOX-Scene, Kotaku, or the official site XBox360.com (which has some great pics). The show airs in the UK on MTV tonight at 8pm. Or you can just download it from any good torrent site you can find!

2 comments:

MrNoxious said...

Wow, that spec has got me all horny. I'm not usually one for getting excited at the hype, but I want one, I want one NOW.
500 million triangles per second - ooph baby

Tao said...

Check out the XBox to XBox360 comparison document over here.

Very interesting reading.

It's gonna rock!